There are so many sites and resources available where you can learn more about affiliate marketing that it might be hard to know where to start.
To help narrow it down, I’ve highlighted three sites that you can reference anytime you need information or just want to stay up to date in the industry.
Head to this informative blog to search through a vast amount of posts related to affiliate marketing. Geno Prussakov has written about topics such as affiliate program management, influencer marketing, affiliate tools, and others. Here are some of his recent posts:
- 20 Ways to Motivate Stagnant Affiliates to Activate
- Affiliate Marketing Case Study: From Plateau to 1,600% YoY Growth
- 2017 Affiliate Marketing Trends and Predictions from 10 Top Experts
See everything that’s new here!
Performance Marketing Association
Thepma.org is a great place to find helpful resources with the Whitepages & Guides they have available to download. These are free for members and some of them are free for everyone. You can sign up for their newsletter to get notifications for all completely free resources. Here are a couple of their resources:
- The Performance Marketing Glossary – This is my go-to glossary for any affiliate marketing term that I need clarification on. There are times where I’m not 100% sure what a term may mean or I might not be able to formulate a good description. Use this to expand your knowledge on all the jargon, terminology and acronyms.
- Resource Guide for New Affiliate Managers – You can download this free guide to get basic knowledge on managing affiliate programs. Topics include affiliate networks, types of affiliates, affiliate recruitment, and more!
This agency’s site is a great place to access resources such as guides, webinars, and podcasts. They also have a digital marketing blog to bring you insight and perspective on all the happenings in the industry. Check out a few of their posts:
- 10 Tips for Spring Cleaning your Affiliate Marketing Program
- 5 Ways to Ensure You Are Working with Credible Affiliate Marketing Partners
- Overnight Success Is a Myth: Here Are 4 Ways to Persist